Thursday, June 19, 2008

Back in the UK!


Our 1st 2 gigs with the Leppards were great. BIG arena rock shows!
They have a much bigger production than us, but we sound like a band
rather than like a CD. Both has it's merits though. 
Glasgow, Birmingham, and now tonight, Manchester. Here in the hotel I 
ran into my old friend Benny Reitveld- Bassist for Santana. In the
hotel is Leppard, Whitesnake and Santana - and Journey played last
night so they may be here as well. The Lowry Hotel is Crackin', son!
Gettin sick again and not sure why. I even stopped drinkin' once we
hit the UK. Hmmm.

Oh yeah- And guess who's #1 this week in Japan???  Us!

...and for those of you keepin track... here are some other chart positions- from week ONE (release week)! Norway: #5, Finland: #5, Germany: #6, UK: #7, Sweden: #10, Austria: #11, Switzerland: #15, Denmark: #18, Canada: #23, Czech Republic: #27, Holland: #33, Italy: #57, France: #69, US: #70.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Whitesnake got #1 in Burrn! magazine!! I read your interview too. I was a bit surprised to know you are not in Flametal now. See you in Japan in October!

Yuki

Ged said...

Hey Uriah we got number one in Burrn a few times and it was always a great feeling...Saw you in birmingham and me,my girlfriend and my Ten year old daughter (seeing her SECOND whitesnake tour) are comin to see ya so stay off your ass please!!!!!!!!!

Ellen said...

Congrats with being #1 in Japan. That's awesome!! ;)

/Ellen