Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our 2008 World Tour Resumes in Japan: 2 Nights at Budokkan.

I write this from the airplane high above the Pacific on our way to Japan. This will be my 3rd time there. I've enjoyed this summer to the fullest of my ability while at home in the San Francisco area for the past 2 months. But the time has come once again to gather and pack up all gear and necessities needed to produce a rock show for thousands of paying fans. I gladly oblige, but not without a slight shock to the system, inevitably caused by such adjustment of my reality. We've been touring on and off for the better part of 2008, with only a few stops at home in-between. It's at these transitional stops and starts that I notice emotions- not necessarily of sadness- but more of reflection. Of Friends and Family. Of times when we are truly alone, even when we are surrounded by many people. I often wonder if I'm still on the right path. To calibrate myself, I ask a few questions: Do I make others feel happy? Do I enhance the lives they already enjoy? Am I myself happy? Right now, the answer is still 'yes'. So off I go to ride out the rest of the year performing more music not just for ears... but to make the world a better place through happiness- one show at a time. See you out there (and I'll see you at Bass Player Live in LA on our break!).

After much success this year touring with our dear friends Def Leppard, I'm pleased to announce we will once again be rejoining forces for our Japanese fans.
For many of our European dates you'll find us with Alice Cooper and his wonderful band.

Remaining shows:
Oct 23 Nippon Budoukan Tokyo, Japan
Oct 24 Nippon Budoukan Tokyo, Japan
Oct 27 Castle Hall Osaka, Japan
Oct 28 Rainbow Nagoya, Japan

- home 1 week for Halloween, Bass Player Live (in LA) and VOTING.

Nov 11 Exhibition Grounds Tel Aviv, Isreal
Nov 14 Palais Des Sport Limassol, Cyprus
Nov 16 Schutzenhaus Albisguetli Zurich, Switzerland
Nov 18 Sporthalle Hamburg, Germany
Nov 20 AWD Hall Hannover, Germany
Nov 21 Grugahalle Essen, Germany
Nov 22 Oberfrankenhalle Bayreuth, Germany
Nov 25 Messehalle Erfurt, Germany
Nov 26 Olympiahalle Munich, Germany
Nov 28 Jahrhunderthalle Frankfurt, Germany
Nov 29 Porsche Arena Stuttgart, Germany

Dec 1 Max-Schmelinghalle Berlin, Germany
Dec 2 Stodola Warsaw, Poland
Dec 4 Siemens Arens Vilnius, Lithuania
Dec 7 SportPalace Kiev, Ukraine
Dec 9 BI Moscow, Russia
Dec 11 New Arena St. Petersburg, Russia
Dec 12 Icehall Helsinki, Finland
Dec 14 Saku Arena Tallin, Estonia
Dec 16 ISStadion Stockholm, Sweden
Dec 17 Scandinavium Gothenburg, Sweden
Dec 19 KB Halle Copenhagen, Denmark
Dec 21 Tilburg, Holland

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Uriah....Will see you at Bass Player Live in LA on 11/1. Have a great time in Japan! :)

Jess Harel said...

Sure ! you make the others happy Uriah, as long as you feel happy you have good vibes to share with us :)
Not even ONE date in France ??? Im so so sad I can't see you .....
Take care ;)

Anonymous said...

sounds like the voice of a quiet, contemplative mind.

Kerstin said...

yeah, you're definetely enhancing my life with your music and your personality! I know the touring isnt easy at all, I'm glad your still enjoying it. Take good care of yourself!

zuoye said...

Hi, Uriah.
Thanx for coming to Japan. I enjoyed your perdormances for 2 days at Budokan. I do appreciate your play.
I will attend one more show in Nagoya. I will be in a front row. See you then!

rania123456 said...

I first time visit in this blog. I find this blog have relevant information.

Regard
http://www.propertycyprussales.com