Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Buenos Aries, Argentina

Wow. Def one of our best shows ever- A great venue called Luna Park.
Over 7000 strong here- so strong that we added a second show! The
crowd was moshing to "Love Aint no Stranger"... a first! They sang
along not only with the words, but to the guitar riffs as well! And
when we weren't playing, they sang their own chants. Big stage- Big
crowd- Big fun. We had a lil bar open up for us to have a wicked after
party at- the Red Bell Saloon. Thanks Max.

5 comments:

whitesnakerock said...

Uriaah !wooww that pics!very nice, you are beautifull baby!thanks for come to argentina, thanks for all thanks and thanks!come back!Kisses from Danila .Buenos Aires-Argentina.(danu-90@hotmail.com)

Ana B. said...

You must buy car like this...looks good on and in it...you guyz are amazing on stage...I'm f..king sad that I can't see u this tour:(

whitesnakeargentina said...

uriaaah....se que no me entendes...pero no importaaa...yo estoy en esa fotoooo.....adelante de todo....valio la pena hacer 12 horas de cola para verlos....vuelvan por favor....no lo puedo creer

whitesnakethebest said...

uriah...hello...estube 12 hours wait to the consert...
No expreso bien el ingles...
pero no lo puedo creer....mauro...y mangi...juntos adelante....vuelvan plz...
son grosos...

"whitesnake the best"

+madmare+ said...

The concert was my birthday's gift & I'm so happy to had met you at that day... Uriah I think you're wonderful & a great great bassist.

I hope I could kiss you and hold you tight in my arms.

Lucky man for you!

PS:I made up this blog only to sign up here. Thank you for read my words.. nice to meet you, and please forgive me if I had some mistakes... My spelling english's not the best.